To watch the dipper feeding is really a joy. Thus, I recorded it down with my DSLR. I will definitely return to this fascinating place to capture more picture and movie of dipper. This is my first movie of bird, comments and suggestions are very welcome.
Location: Nyfors, Tyreso
Date: 11-3-2011
Time: 11.00am-2.00pm
Weather: Sunny
Equipment: Canon 7D + Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L
Bird list: White-throated Dipper (Cinclus cinclus), Mallard (Anas platyrhynchos)
View all pictures at my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/linkahwai/sets/72157626119679339/
Very nice. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
A nice smooth video but I'm not used to seeing Dippers in all that snow. Over here they are nest building now. Phil.
ReplyDeletehttp://anotherbirdblog.blogspot.com/
A great piece of video showing both the location and the bird. Very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful movie, done with a canon 7d camera I think.
ReplyDeleteAm just about to make a link to you from my blog which please take a look at and let me know what you think.
ReplyDeleteThe video is brilliant and I look forward to a closer look at Kah Wai Birding when I get the time.
http://woodruff4.blogspot.com (Birds2blog)
Great video, its fun to see this bird move like this! Great blog to! I'll be a member!
ReplyDeleteHi. Great blog, thanks for visiting and commenting on mine. Will add link to yours. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteAlrewas birder
Oh my, fantastic video! I so delighted watching the White-throated Dipper behavior. A most beautiful bird. I now understand why it has the name of a dipper. A joy to view your wonderful blog!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! That is the best dipper video I've ever seen. I hope you go back and get more. An incredibly cool bird. I love how they hang in the rushing water.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments! I will defintely return to this place for more pictures and movie:)
ReplyDelete